Friday, June 17, 2005

If you could be my punk rock princess ,
I would be your garage band king ;

I quit working. And so I get to experience the joy of sleeping in again. (: Which so totally rock. Mm, I think I earned around 400 dollars or so.

Seems like everyone's gone to camps and overseas trips. I miss everybody. Gah. I'm supposed to complete my homework today. But I'm hooked onto the computer. Andand, the projects seem impossible to complete. However, I'm still procrastinating. Yay. Shoot me. ><

I'm soSO in love with Something Corporate. Lovely music. I want their CD. Who won't ? (:

You hardly ever visit this blog. So why the hell do I care. Why don't you stop being so sweet and everything. I just want you outta my mind.

though i'd run a thousand miles to get you. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home